Friday, March 27, 2009

Awesome

Just got back from my long day out in Beverly Hills. It took me a while to get out there, find the place and make the long commute back to Riverside and pick up my daughters and then deal with them.

Anyway, I had my interview with Jose Mourinho and it was awesome, easily a highlight of my career. I can't remember any other one-on-one interview I've had with such a prominent figure as Mourinho, especially at the height of his own career. It was pretty surreal to, to see a face like his that I normally only see on television and then have him in front of me.

We talked, a lot, for about 25 minutes but you'll have to wait until the story comes out.

After the interview, which was at a prominent ritzy hotel out in Beverly Hills, I went and got my car. I actually valeted it (had no choice). I waited as BMWs, Mercedes-Benzes, a Cadillac Escalade... all these fancy cars for other people and then my Toyota Corolla comes in behind them. Yeah, just a little out of place.

No comments: