Friday, December 12, 2008

Next year's Chivas USA squad?

No word yet of any possible reinforcements or who is going to stick around from '08 to '09 but sometimes actions speak louder than words.

On their official blog, Chivas USA has been doing Q-n-As with several players about their plans for the holidays and their thoughts on 2008. While it's all rather harmless - no real news there - the players they are highlighting probably will stick around for 2009. I mean, they aren't going to ask Roberto Nurse about his holiday plans, for instance.

So who has been asked? Jesse Marsch, Paulo Nagamura, Francisco Mendoza, Jim Curtin, Justin Braun and Dan Kennedy so far.

I'm hoping to see Ante Razov's Q-n-A. I'm, uh, interested in his holiday plans.

2 comments:

betch said...

This post made me laugh out loud for reals. I'm sure you'll be the first to know!

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Goodbye Razov? Thornton? Victorine? Kjelstan?