Monday, December 15, 2008

Metallica - the rundown

I wrote about the Metallica concert for a while so I figured it would be good to write about it after the fact. The show was amazing. Energy and intensity were in high supply on Friday night. The best part of the show, though, was the setting itself. Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario is a relatively small venue. We had seventh-row seats and they were good seats but I honestly don't think there was a bad seat in the house.

I was able to secure some audio from the show. Figured some of you may enjoy it.

Blackened

Nothing Else Matters and Enter Sandman

One

ADD:

You may see more links to more songs. I was able to secure audio of the entire show. But for now I wanted to add the setlist, which I copied and pasted from a Metallica fan board; I was trying to remember the songs and then thought about going through the audio but someone saved me some time:

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Ride The Lightning
For Whom The Bell Tolls
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
All Nightmare Long
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Master Of Puppets
The Day That Never Comes
Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
Stone Cold Crazy
Whiplash
Seek & Destroy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've lost count of the number of times I've seen them over the years. Say what you want about a couple of their albums...they always produce the goods live.

You can download the entire show to play on your iPod here.
http://tinyurl.com/6ffs7o

I've got several shows I was at downloaded from there.

Anonymous said...

How is it legal to post bootlegged music, without permission of the artists? I believe that the new federal laws now make covert recording a felony.