Monday, April 27, 2009

Sick day

Sorry I haven't been around to give my thoughts on the goings-on around MLS and Mexico. My daughter's been sick all day so I haven't had the chance to blog much. Cleaning up vomit is not my idea of a fun day.

I've also been trying to keep up to speed on the swine flu in Mexico as it's affected several games and tournaments. The Under-17 tourney has been canceled and the CONCACAF Champions League final might also be postponed. And more Mexican league games will go on without supporters in the stands.

Anyway, I'll be back later with my rankings. Chivas USA will still remain at number one despite their midweek loss to Toronto. Chivas USA are after all massive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, love backhanded Chivas USA compliments.

I can't speak for everyone else, however.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Luis.

Yes you're a Chivas USA hater and yes you're a kick ass dad.

Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Luis just come to the light already, Chivas USA welcomes you.

Joseph D'Hippolito said...

Why all this criticism for Luis as a Chivas USA "hater"? He works as a professional sportswriter; he's not supposed to "love" any team, whether it's Chivas USA, Galaxy or anybody else. Grow up, people.