Monday, April 6, 2009

Lively Preki presser

I got my digital recorder back and finally have time to post some stuff.

First up is the press conference from Sunday. Preki joined us and talked about the game and some of the performances. The fun started late in the press conference after Preki fielded a question on the Galaxy and whether he watched the game on Saturday or not.

Here's a link to the audio.

Of course, the bad thing was that I had shut off my video camera when all that happened. I shot video of it for Goal.com, so you can watch the first four minutes of the press conference here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much more does he really want from Lillingston?

Its 3 games and 2 goals.

He's already better than anyone else on the team in the forward postition.

He's better than Braun.

Anonymous said...

when will they fire this amateur and get us a real coach? so tired of preki and his crap... someone call don verga... pronto